The CUES School System provides quality, values-based education
with individualized support to inner-city Omaha students and families.
The CUES Fund is a non-profit organization that secures financial support
through private donations to fully fund the CUES Schools System.
We make a difference in the lives of thousands.
Who we serve
Inner-city schools play a vital role in keeping our communities strong and vibrant. We provide children in northeast and southeast Omaha neighborhoods an opportunity to experience a quality values-based education and receive support beyond the classroom.
Many of these children are at-risk youth. We rely on the community to get involved in order to keep these schools open.
At a Glance
of CUES students qualify for free and reduced lunch.
of families qualify for tuition hassistance.
of CUES students are ESL (English as a Second Language) learners.
of CUES students go on to graduate high school.
What do we do
What Makes Us Different
• Tailored Education + Common Core Curriculum
• Blended Learning, Interactive Learning, STEM Education
• Evidence Based Curriculum (whole group, small group, and individual instruction)
• Social Emotional Support
• Family Support for Basic Needs within the Home
Why our mission is so important
Studies have proven that poverty negatively effects youth brain development and impacts the ability to learn and 45% of children born into poverty repeat the cycle by age 35.
• 90% of our elementary students go on to graduate high school compared to 68% nationally.
• In 2019, 38% of CUES graduates participated in Upward Bound – a program with mentors and tutors for college entry.
• 75% of the CUES School Systems operational expenses are funded by private donors through major gifts, annual fund and grants.